Sunday, February 19, 2012

Millennial Memories - An Introducion

Hi, I am the girl who still thinks the 1990s were about ten years ago. The one who grew up watching the golden age of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. I am the girl who has an irrational fear of Furbies. The one who was torn between wanting to grow up to be either a Disney Princess or the Pink Ranger. I am Courtney Guth, and this is my personal residence on Memory Lane.
Photo Credit: Dominiquesphere.blogspot.com
According to social scientist mumbo jumbo, I am a Millennial, better known as Generation Y. This means I was born somewhere between the late 1980s to the mid 1990s. I am a baby of the baby boomers. My generation is more culturally liberal and less responsive to religion. We have grown up with technology, and witnessed many changes.

As I approach my 20th birthday, this is my chance to re-examine my childhood and all the memories that came with it. So, join me on this stroll down memory lane. You'll find some snippets from my past, a few fad flashbacks, and answers to those burning questions like "who let the dogs out?!"

1 comment: