Friday, March 23, 2012

Flashback Fridays: Spring Break

Ah Spring Break! Just as soon as the semester starts to get tough, colleges are thoughtful enough to give their students a much needed break. As I posted earlier, mine has been rather tame, but some of my fellow students are off living the good life down in the gulf. However, this is nothing new. College students have been flocking to the coasts since the early 60s. It seems each break brings more sunburns and even more scandals.

Back in the 1990s, I was, of course, spending my spring breaks playing with Barbies or running around my yard. Nothing really scandalous to talk about there, but I am curious as to what I could have been doing as a college student in the 90s. A quick YouTube search led me to this inside edition gem from 1989 (close enough!). Enjoy:


2 comments: