Monday, March 26, 2012

Memory Mondays: Crash and Burn

Little Courtney Passed Out
This is a Monday post. It's Tuesday. I think that explains itself. Just got back from spring break, and now I'm a little overwhelmed by the work load ahead of me, but then again aren't we all? Still adjusting to figuring out what day it is.

It would be nice to go back to the time when all I had to worry about was feeling worn out after a long afternoon of playing kick-ball in the cul de sac or when the most complex math problems were ones that involved fractions. But alas such is not the case.



Big Courtney Passed Out


It's time to buckle down and face April head on. Let's hope I don't end up like I did in the picture above.


Too late.

2 comments:

  1. That's the cutest picture! And oh my gosh I'm so with you. Tomorrow's going to kill me and I have so many projects I need to work on. Good luck with everything though! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks! I feel like the next four weeks are just the worst for everything. Best of luck to you as well! At least we have a presentation out of the way :)

      Delete